google.com, pub-4017653850175107, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Translate

Google

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Magic The Gathering Type 2


T2 is really wide open format, can be so hard to create a deck. My friend Vasa create a B/W splash U deck and give me to test it at the last T2 tournament. Deck list:






4 x Condemn,
4 x Momentary Blink,
3 x Temporal Isolation,
4 x Orzhov Signet,
2 x Azorius Signet,
2 x Sarpadian Empires, Vol. VII,
3 x Teysa, Orzhov Scion,
3 x Faith's Fetters,
1 x Return to Dust,
1 x Wrath of God,
2 x Dread Return,
3 x Belfry Spirit,
4 x Skeletal Vampire,
2 x Angel of Despair

10 x Swamp,
7 x Plains,
3 x Azorius Chancery,
2 x Orzhov Basilica,
1 x Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth,
1 x Orzhova, the Curch of Deals

Sideboard:

2 x Necrotic Sliver,
1 x Wrath of God,
1 x Stormfront Riders
1 x Phthisis
1 x Exhumer Thrull
1 x Return to Dust,
4 x Mortify,
1 x Faith's Fetters
2 x Ghostway


- First match I had, was against Boros... I won 2:0,


- Second match against B/W deck with Hypnotic Specter, Blind Hunter, Sudden Death, Wrath of God, Last Gasp, Griffin Guide (thats are the cards I've saw) and score was 2:1.. I have lost one because I didn't got mana (4 Lands for 10 turns),


- The next was 1:1 my opponent had very good deck (don't know the name of deck, but he got in it:

4 x Loxodon Hierarch,
4 x Angel of Despair,
4 x Teneb, the Harvester,
4 x Damnation,
4 x Wrath of God,
4 x Wall of Roots,
4 x Farseek,
4 x Persecute

- And then some guy with:

4 x Rakdos Guildmage,
4 x Dark Confidant,
4 x Demonfire,
4 x Rift Bolt,
4 x Shock,
4 x Volcanic Hammer

just run over me ....


Mine conclusion is .... This deck is really good to play, I just have to learn to play :)
© 1995-2007 Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved

No comments: